Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Elections are finally over!! Oh, and I almost lost my truck key!

Got in a short 4.8 mile run last night. It didn't exactly go as planned, but at least I still did it!

THANK GOODNESS, elections are over! No more phone calls or commercials! I am really hoping all of the signs get taken down like they are supposed to.

So Skinnyrunner reviewed a SPIbelt at http://skinnyrunner.com/2010/11/03/belt-it-up-baby/! I was super excited to hear she liked it and that it didn't move. It's so funny she happened to review this particular product since as I was stopping at an unnamed, look very carefully and make sure there is no one around, potty spot....MY TRUCK KEY FELL OUT OF MY ARMBAND!! Not only does my phone have to stick out of the armband just for me to be able to touch the screen (it reacts to the heat from my finger), but I had put the key in with it since I didn't have any pockets...and it fell out! Thank goodness I hadn't gotten to far before I realized it! I went right back to said potty spot, and there it was! I have some other belt at home, but I have yet to use it. It has water bottles in it as well, so I guess I should at least use it during my long runs for hydration and see how much my bladder hates me!

Have to go work on my gfriends computer tonight. She lives in an awesome hilly section of town so I am hoping to have enough time to get some hills in!! Hmmm...just a thought...if I can get in the 9 miler tomorrow, should I be running grueling hills the night before????

No comments:

Post a Comment