Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So, I chose beer, football, and baseball over working out!

That's right, I didn't workout last night!
1) Football was on! So what that it was the Colts and the Texans...it's still football! (Cowboys fan here)
2) World Series Game 5 was on between the Giants and the Rangers. Giants won!!! (NY Yankees fan here)
3) I really wanted a beer. Even if it is MGD 64...it's still beer!
4) I was really torn as to what to do anyway. I had sucked on Saturday at my 5 miler and was kind of down about it. I knew I was needing to gear up for my 9 mile run and didn't want to do anything to throw my body into shock, such as the new Kettleball program, so...I made an executive decision to just do nothing.

So I brought all my running stuff to work today and have decided directly after work (so I don't have an excuse about it getting too dark) I will be running the 9 miles. I haven't mapped it yet, but I will probably run the same route from Saturday's race and just loop it. It will help me get some road running in and since there is a moderate incline it will help with hill endurance as well.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment